1. The Yorkshire terriers are easy to train and are fast learners.
2. The Yorkshire terriers are naturally playful and would like to compete with the other kids.
3. The Yorkshire terriers are choosy when it comes to foods.
4. There is difficulty in potty training since Terriers don’t want to go outside.
5. They are overly protective and assertive at times to attract attention.
6. Yorkshire terriers have the instinct of catching rats and other vermin.
7. Yorkshire terriers are swift and quick that makes them so great at dog sports.
8. They are not only family dogs but travel buddies as well.
9. The Yorkie’s hair needs to be cut short for its easy maintenance.
10. Despite being small pups, the Yorkers can thrive in large urban environments.
11. Yorkers have the fantastic guarding ability; they are outstanding watchdogs.
12. Yorkers don’t like cold places or which receives continuous rainy seasons; they don’t like to be wet.
13. Yorkers are known to be the first therapy dogs during World War II.