Things to Know About Shiba Inus
by Pet Qwerks Toys on November 7, 2019
1. Shiba Inus are not suited for warm climates.
2. Shiba Inus are fearless despite being small.
3. Shiba Inus don’t bark a lot.
4. Shiba Inus are alert and have an independent spirit.
5. Shiba Inus has the strong desire of avoiding mud or dirty water.
6. Shiba Inus are great jogging buddies.
7. Shiba Inus quickly learn many tricks.
8. High fences and secured backyard are needed when having Shiba Inus.
9. Shibas are overly possessive of their toys and foods.
10. Shibas have strong chasing instincts.
11. Destruction is on its way when Shibas are left alone or when get bored.
12. Shibas are known for living a healthy and long life.