Things Only a German Shorthaired Pointer Parent Would Understand
by Pet Qwerks Toys on November 24, 2019
1. The German shorthaired pointer has inexhaustible energy that keeps them going on and on.
2. One of the greatest assets of the GSP is their strong instincts of retrieving thrown objects.
3. GSP loves to be involved in whatever you do, like hiking or swimming.
4. GSPs have an excellent sense of smell.
5. The movement of the GPS’ tails can tell it all – happiness or excitement.
6. The GSP are genius dogs; only requires short training sessions, but needs consistency, patience, and being firm for them to follow.
7. The GSP has different qualities which can be used for any job in and out of the water like sniffing bombs, guarding homes, and pulling off sleds.
8. The GSP’s are called pointers since they are often seen in the pointer pose.
9. Food is life for the GSP; they love pleasing the owners, especially with sumptuous snacks afterward.
10. The German shorthaired pointer’s speed, grace, and inclination to learn to make them an ideal breed for sports.
11. The GSP has the weirdest sleeping position you’ve ever seen like curling up in a ball.
12. The GSPs are excellent family pets if given proper attention.
13. GSPs are playful and friendly even to strangers.
14. GSPs are smart but can be stubborn at times.
15. GSPs are not ideal for small kids and small pets.