Bananas have numerous amounts of benefits but make sure that your dog consumes it in moderation. They are rich in potassium, vitamin B and C, fibers, copper and manganese. They are also rich in sugars which is why it shouldn’t be consumed on regular basis.
– Potassium is really good for strong bones and blood vessel function. A regular banana will provide your dog with 422 mg. It is also important for a healthy heart function.
– Manganese is good for maintaining adequate blood pressure levels and has a calming effect if your dog is a hyper one.
– Vitamin B6 in banana helps your dog with anemia. Vitamin B6 is also essential for your dog’s brain. It also helps regulate your dog’s sleep cycle.
– Vitamin C is good for the immune system.
– Fiber is good for healthy bowel movements.
– Vitamin B7 is a B complex vitamin that’s good for healthy skin and hair. It is also good for maintaining a healthy cardiac, metabolic and nervous function.
– Banana is also rich in antioxidants and delay cell damage decreasing your dog’s susceptibility to cancer and other diseases.