How to Clean Dog Toys
by Pet Qwerks Toys on May 9, 2019
Dogs enjoy playing with their toys a lot. You will see them do all sorts of things to their favorite ones including eating, chewing, tossing and playing catch. To maintain a healthy dynamic with their toys, it is important you keep them clean by washing them regularly. Below mentioned are a few steps that make your job extremely easy:
1. Scrape off visible dust and dirt by using a toothbrush.
2. Soak hard and rubbery toys in hot, soapy water. This will make them softer and will also allow the dirt to dissolve in water. You can also add some vinegar in the water to help sterilize the toys.
3. Rinse the toys under cold running water. Squeeze them properly to rinse all the water.
4. Now wash them using a dishwasher to kill bacteria and other harmful microbes. This method will sterilize the toys properly.
5. Make it a routine to clean dog toys every week.