15 Things Only a Pug Parent Would Understand
by Pet Qwerks Toys on March 30, 2020
1. The pugs are smarter than you can ever imagine.
2. The pugs’ stomach is like a bottomless pit (they’re always hungry).
3. The pugs are bed invaders.
4. Loving a pug means accepting their flaws like loud snoring, snuffling, wheezing, and some slobbering.
5. The pugs’ hair is found here, there, and everywhere.
6. Pugs owners become instant collectors of Pug shirts, socks, slippers, and product ever sold with a Pug on it.
7. Having pugs means having on-the-spot friends from pug parents, too.
8. The pugs are friendly even to strangers.
9. Pugs are friendly to other animals but can be jealous, too.
10. Pugs can have an element of being stubborn.
11. The pugs usually remain idle at times.
12. Owning pugs is like having a confidant and constant companion.
13. Pugs are like shadows; they will go wherever you go.
14. The pugs’ owner cannot resist their sense of humor.
15. The pugs’ cuteness is merely irresistible.