1. They are active, courageous, and determined.
2. They are companion pets.
3. They are relatively easy to groom.
4. They need a moderate amount of exercise.
5. They enjoy the company with the kids and other pets.
6. They are natural retrievers.
7. They have tender temperament and friendly.
8. They don’t shed that much.
9. They can live in places with almost every kind of weather and conditions.
10. They seldom bark unless seriously alarmed.
11. They have a great interest in learning tricks.
12. They want to be pleased by their owners.
13. They don’t do well if left alone for too long.
14. They are nice and polite to the new faces they meet.
15. They are easy to carry and don’t need much space.