15 Things only a Maltese Parent Would Understand
by Pet Qwerks Toys on January 26, 2020
1. They often believe that they are smarter than their owners.
2. They are required to do a lot of physical activities.
3. They are not hard to keep even for owners who have busy schedules.
4. The importance of regular teeth brushing should be considered.
5. They don’t shed more often.
6. They can live for 12 to 15 years when given the right nutrition and proper care.
7. They should never be left alone for a more extended time.
8. They only bark when needed.
9. They are delicate and vulnerable.
10. They are highly trainable and teachable.
11. They have a warm and friendly relationship with other pets.
12. They don’t go well with small children.
13. They are perfect for a companion but tend to be aggressive to strangers.
14. They dislike cold or wet places.
15. They are excellent therapy dogs.