15 Things only a Havenese Parent Would Understand
by Pet Qwerks Toys on February 1, 2020
1. Keeping and ensuring their good health is one to be considered.
2. They require an extremely good or of high-quality foods.
3. They are family-centered dogs.
4. They are likely to suffer from separation anxiety.
Source: @havanese_fergus_and _friends
5. They are kind and pleasant for children.
6. They are affectionate and receptive to other pets.
7. Housebreaking is an issue to be dealt with in having Havenese.
8. They just bark moderately.
9. They are friendly, even to unfamiliar faces.
10. They need to have physical activity.
11. They can be flexible and versatile.
12. They have a high life expectancy of up to 13 to 16 years.
13. They are superior when it comes to cuteness.
14. They love to be admired and praised.
15. Their feelings are noticeable the way they walk.