1. They are full of energy.
2. They shed a lot.
3. They love to kiss so dearly.
4. They have deep affection to people.
5. They are renowned sports partners because of their stamina and strength.
6. They’re annoyingly clever.
7. Owning a Dalmatian is having a best friend for life as well.
8. Destructive behaviors are manifested when boredom strikes.
9. Dalmatians are friendly to other family pets, especially of horses.
10. They may be fearful when not socialized enough.
11. They need a regular training.
12. They make excellent jogging companions.
13. They’re gentler to older kids.
14. They become aggressive if not exposed to the social world.
15. They can live up to 10-13 years.