15 Things Only a Corgi Parent Would Understand
by Pet Qwerks Toys on July 18, 2019
1. Prepare for the barking here and there at everything or nothing at all.
Source: IG @simonsits
2. Corgis love scratching/petting so better not start it if your time is limited.
Source: IG @jimmyjamcorgi
3. The corgis have a fear of heights because of their short legs.
Source: IG @Corgi_shnaps_m.a
4. Be aware that corgis are not fat, but they have the cutest butts on earth.
Source IG: @ginny_corgi
5. Corgis are not bed invaders; they love sleeping in a hallway or on a couch.
Source IG: @babypuppyfeed
6. The corgis are adventurous.
Source IG: @corgifeed
7. The corgis don’t sit; they just love to sploot.
Source IG: @mochi_the_splooting_corgi
8. The corgis are tough competitors; they never give up easily.
Source IG: @toby_cute_corgi
9. Corgis are expert in herding.
Source IG: @wallythewelshcorgi
10. Corgis are suitable for cooler places.
Source IG: @wicketcorgi
11. The life expectancy of corgis can be up to 12 to 15 years.
Source: IG @the_corgi_love_is_real
12. Corgis are head turners because of their cuteness.
Source IG: @willothecorgi
13. Corgi loves playing balls.
Source: IG @nano.thecorgi
14. The struggle is real in the training process because they can be stubborn.
15. Never left corgis being bored or else expect a disaster.