1. They gave birth to the phrase “puppy dog eyes”.
2. Bulldogs love to nap so don’t be surprised to find them lazing around the living room or passed out in the backyard.
3. Get ready to handle all the excessive drool they bring in your life.
4. Bulldogs are known to be extremely lazy. They love to hand out and no dog lazes like a bulldog.
5. They can sleep in pretty weird positions mainly because they have trouble in breathing while laying down straight.
6. If your bull dog is angry, they are most likely snort their way through it.
7. They aren’t good swimmers; they tend to drown if they don’t have a life vest on.
8. Bulldogs are stubborn as hell. If you look at them to come inside, they will look at you, shake their head and continue to do what they are doing outside.
9. They have a tendency to mess around your lawn.
10. Bulldogs are famous for their farts. Sometimes they surprise themselves with their flatulence power.
11. Bulldogs can eat while lying down.
12. A general misconception about their look causes people to believe that they are mischievous where as in reality they are very loving and patient especially with the kids.
13. They aren’t fat. They just look fat.
14. They have a lot of personality and are quite funny.
15. Be prepared to deal with their snores. They snore like a thunderstorm.