1. Aussies are susceptible to inbreeding.
2. Aussies are brainy dogs. They can be highly skilled performers if trained well.
3. The Australian Shepherds are the best partners during nap time.
4. Aussies can tell you when it’s time to feed them.
5. The Australian Aussies are overly protective not only to the owners but as well as their property.
6. Aussies need spacious place; they’re so playful and love running.
7. Aussies are not that friendly to little kids.
8. Prepare your house with fur accessories; they shed six months at a time.
9. Having high fence/gates are required since the Aussies can quickly jump high.
10. Playing fetch in the water is what most of the Aussies like to do.
11. Aussies are very active and need much exercise.
12. Aussies are famous for being great search and rescue dogs as what they did during the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
13. A very loyal and affectionate dog but can be a bit reserved to strangers.
14. Aussies are a bit sensitive that will surely seek your attention and interaction.
15. The Australian Shepherds are overly possessive over their toys.