13 Things Only a Beagle Parent Would Understand
by Pet Qwerks Toys on November 19, 2019
1. Beagles are food enthusiasts.
2. Beagles have a powerful sense of smell.
3. Beagles just love being outdoors.
4. Beagles have the element of being stubborn.
5. Beagles are very vigilant by nature.
6. Beagles prefer to bury something than chewing it.
7. Beagles are head turners when wearing costumes.
8. Beagles can get along well with other animals and kids.
9. Never leave a beagle bored or else, nonstop howling will happen.
10. Beagles play a lot – all the time.
11. Beagles shed just on average; grooming is not time-consuming.
12. Beagles are very intuitive.
13. Beagles are loyal and loving dogs.