1. They are suitable for working people/owners.
2. They don’t love being outdoors.
3. They just have a moderate energy level.
4. They are watchful and protective dogs.
5. They are not usually the barkers or the biter’s breed of dogs.
6. Their farts are unbearable.
7. They are fond of bringing sticks inside the house.
8. They are capable of producing much drool.
9. They could talk back through woofs, whines, snorts, and grumbles.
10. They love to settle down on top of the feet without considering their big size.